- mclassdesignsAsked on April 08, 2013 at 04:06 AM
Is there a way for the clear form button to clear all the radio button selections as well the text?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 04:34 AM
It does on my end using the latest versions of IE, FF and Chrome. What is your browser/browser version?
By the way, to where it does not reset? To the embedded form? If so, please let us know the webpage URL to where the form is placed so we can check.
- mfigueroaAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 11:46 PMI think there is a conflict between the autofill/autosave function and the
clear form function. I want the radio buttons to reset to no selection, but
if the form is retrieved from an autosave, this no longer happens? Is there
a way to clear an autosave other than submitting the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I am able to replicate the same. I suggest you to please create a separate thread so I can forward that to our Level 2 Support/developers.
- mfigueroaAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 11:58 PMWill do. Thanks.