- sarbelAsked on April 08, 2013 at 08:43 AM
how can I add support for credit cards in other countries other than US, Canada and UK thru Paypal?
Im currentyl getting - "merchant country unsupported" error when submitting payment
I understood Paypal offers a service called "express" checkout" to allow payments from wider sets of countires. do you support this kind of service in your forms?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:26 AM
I would recommend using another Payment Gateway if PayPal does not support the country you want to received payment. Using PayPal express will still give you a merchant country unsupported error as the payment will still be handled by PayPal.
- sarbelAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I switched to my US paypal accoutn so this can help with the mechant support issue.
now, how do I enable buyers to accept credit cards without the need for paypal account?
according to paypal this is possible without payapl pro service.
- glennleeAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Our developers have made some update referring to credit card option but it is on paypal pro. Please see this page. I will escalate this thread to our Next level support. You will hear answer in this thread.
- sarbelAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 04:13 AM
maybe using paypal pro iwthout APi can work?
(according to paypal, API is part of the pro package so I need to purchase the pro package from them to use it)
- glennleeAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 08:17 AM
Sorry but it will not work without API details. Please follow the steps provided.
- sarbelAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 08:32 AM
so no solution at present?
you are missing something important in your paypal button.
credit card payment is a big and usefull feature on paypal.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 09:02 AM
Do you think some variable we send to paypal is causing this? Can you create a paypal button for the exact payment and send us the URL so that we can see how it behaves differently.
- sarbelAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 09:29 AM
pleae see this link in my website:
you can fill in bogus info and click on order button, then you'll see that the paypal page does not contain any credit card payment option
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 12:02 PM
It has on my end. Please check this image: http://screencast.com/t/6jjUzp3PCl. Please kindly check again. Or, please send us an image so we can check how it looks on your end.
- sarbelAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 03:44 PM
I see it now as well, probably took some time till my profile in paypal got updated.
thanks anyway :-)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Great! Contact us again for any questions or issues you may have.
You are welcome and have a great day!
- sarbelAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 02:00 AM
a small problem here: after updating the price of my product (from 2$ to 490$)
I still see the old price in the paypal page redirection.
I deleted the paypal object from the form and re-added it but didnt help.
how do I solve it?