- aafeventsAsked on April 08, 2013 at 08:44 AM
Normally Firefox works just fine, but Chrome will show a blank page under 'my forms". Right now, neither are working. I attached a screen shot.
So, two part question:
1) Why does Jot Form not work with Chrome?
2) Why is Jot Form not working with either at the moment?
- glennleeAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 08:55 AM
I can access my forms in my end and I also used chrome.
I also checked your account and there are forms saved in your account.
I can see on your screenshot that the Login link is still available which means that you are not log in to your account.
Please make sure you have logged in to your account. Then go to MY FORMS. Thanks!
- aafeventsAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:11 AM
If that is the case, then I am really sorry!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:17 AM
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us again.