- jflahertyAsked on April 08, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I posted a question the other day and still haven't recieved a response. For some reason my accounted was refunded $6.25 and I NEED an invoice that states this for my purchasing department today! I have no idea why we recieved this refund, but no invoice is present under the billing tab for this amount. Please contact me ASAP so I can get an invoice to pass along.
- jflahertyAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Correction the refund was for $6.74.
I really need this invoice ASAP so if someone could assist me that would be great!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 01:37 PM
I have already sent the invoices via email
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 01:38 PM
Let's handle this via email
- jflahertyAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 02:07 PM
I actually haven't receieved any emails from Jotform recently. Could you resend the invoice to another email? email@example.com
Thank you very much!
- jflahertyAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 02:10 PM
Actually I was just forwarded the email you sent to my coworker. My problem is that our bank is showing a refund from Jotform for the amount of $6.74 and none of the invoices provided to us reflect that.
I don't know why we received a refund for that amount, but I need an invoice that reflects taht exact transaction.
- jflahertyAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 03:03 PM
I've followed up with another email, but I have yet to receive a response. I really need this matter cleared up today.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 03:19 PM
You got a prorated refund because you switched from Premium to Economy at the end of the month (on March25th)
I wish I could expedite this for you, however, it's upon FS time response . I have sent to them another message , I have included your email on that message
- jflahertyAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 03:35 PM
Do you have any esitmates for how long this may take?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Actually no, it is beyond my boundaries now. I have sent 2 requests to them, one with CC to you.
I wish I could expedite the process, but I can only wait for their response
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Hello againPlease find on the link below the invoice with the corrected amount , reflecting the refund for 6.74
https://support.fastspring.com/attachments/token/uuuqyyxmefbmaao/?name=generated%282%29.pdfIf you have problems to download the PDF file let me know