- JillAbernathyAsked on April 08, 2013 at 02:21 PM
I've looked in our settings and if shows 5 submissions, and 2 "secure" submissions. And now when our patient's click submit the window that pops up states NOT SECURE..... we should have Premium with you.
Please confirm all our forms are going thru 'secure'
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Actually this needs to be ensured by you when you generate your embed script. Please follow these steps to make you form secure:
1. Open your form in Form Builder.
2. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
3. Click on "Embed Form"
4. Click on "SSL" checkbox and then copy the code provided on one of the icons at the bottom.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.