- pm4rAsked on April 08, 2013 at 05:43 PM
I would like to publish information from a form in a list that can be embbeded on a webpage and that a user can use a search funtion to find a specific information in the list. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:10 PM
Yes, thats possible with Grid Listing Report. It has built in search function.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- pm4rAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:17 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Message us anytime you have questions with JotForm. Cheers!
- BorisAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 08:16 AM
Hello dawnthen. Please note that we can only assist with one question or issue per thread, so your question has been moved to its new separate thread, here:
This will allow us to avoid any confusion with the topic of this thread, and to better support you. We will be responding to your query there. Thank you.