- Greg WeatherlyAsked on April 05, 2011 at 02:11 PM
I have set and tested my form on JotForm over the past few months and it worked perfectly. Then suddenly a potential client went on and completed the form and while it did capture the submission in JotForm...it did not forward it to the emails I had entered and tested previously.
- allanftdAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 03:42 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I tested the mail connectivity between our servers and your ISP's mail servers. The test result is successful, our server was able to transmit and send the email successfully to your ISP/email provider.
Apr 5 14:17:46 ying sm-mta: p35IHjLk029099: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, ctladdr=<email@example.com> (1001/1002), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp,pri=126614, relay=aln-mailrelay.att.net. [188.8.131.52], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (ok ; id=20110405181458a0400h7fo4e)
Because the message was successfully sent to your provider, it will help at this point that you contact your ISP or email service provider regarding this issue so that they can also start investigating on their end and include jotform.com in their white list.
You may also find this link helpful: https://www.jotform.com/faq/#7.
If the issue still persists, please let us know so that we can investigate further. Thank you for using JotForm!
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 04:05 PM
I am having the same issue - they remain in PENDING even if I receive payment from Paypal, no email is sent but the test does work.
- allanftdAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 04:43 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I cheked your forms but no longer found any pending submissions. You might have completed these manually.
Majority of pending submissions happen for two reasons:
1) the payment was submitted and is still being processed by our payment gateway partners such as Paypal. If payment has been received, you can go ahead and accept submission manually by selecting the particular pending transaction and clicking "Complete Submission"
2) the transaction was abandonded by would-be customers while filling out the form. This is especially true if the pending submission does not have a corresponding Paypal payment.
The following links may help you understand pending submissions better:
Please let us kno if you hvae any other questions or concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you for using JotForm!