- TCNovellaAsked on April 05, 2011 at 02:35 PM
Can I setup a nightly pull of my submission data so I can back it up?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Submissions are backed up instantaneously. You do not have to worry about losing your submissions, but if it will please you, it is possible download your submissions in a regular interval. The easiest way to have your submissions downloaded automatically is by using the Excel Reports.
1. Go to the My Forms page, click on the form with submissions you want to back up. Click Reports.
2. Click Add New Report. This will bring up the reports wizard with a list of different report options. Choose Excel or CSV Reports as this will give you a direct link to the file.
4. Copy the direct link to the Excel file which contains your submissions. You can set your back up application to download this file regularly.