- MarioAsked on April 09, 2013 at 11:44 AM
validation does not work in the fields with the new browser ie and firefox, not the message required field but sends it directly.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Can you please tell us which form you are currently experiencing this issue? Please provide the webpage link where you have embedded the form as well. Thank you.
- dmmarioAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 04:18 AMhttp://www.advisoringegneria.it/test1/contact.htmThis is the problem. if I click on submit leaving the fields blank should I get the error with required fields not filled in, instead sends the form with empty data. Thanks
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 04:47 AM
I checked your form and see it works perfect when you use the form direct link: http://www.jotform.com/30984132941354
Looks like the form's validation scripts are clashing with the other scripts in your site. Request you to try iFrame embed method which should not conflict with any of your other scripts.
Please let us know if you continue to have this issue.
- dmmarioAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 05:47 AM
Does not work. If I try with internet explorer sometimes it works on firefox nothing directly sends the fields blank without giving you the error of required fields not filled in
- dmmarioAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 06:07 AM
my form is this
and not 30984132941354
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 06:51 AM
Re-embed your form using this codes;
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotformeu.com/form/30991940448361" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:642px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
This should help.
Let us know for results.