- invisageAsked on April 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I have logged into my account but when I click to edit a form no content appears. I am also having trouble accessing jotform at all in IE and Chrome and can only access it vie Firefox.
All worked yestreday
See the attached screen shot. This should be displaying my completed form
- MarilynLittAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 01:09 AM
JotForm was down for a half hour today with server issues. My clients could not submit forms. The same thing is now happening again - so I assume the issues are back. I trust we will receive refunds!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 01:36 AM
A ticket has been submitted and our engineers are working on the problem.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- MarilynLittAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 01:53 AM
We had this issue just before 9:30 CST between 9:24 and 9:36. A user contacted us: "I am attempting to complete a lost dog however after clicking submit, the button changed to "please wait" and still says that 15 minutes later. Could you tell me if there is a problem with forms at this time? I do not appear to be having any connectivity issues on my side."Ordinarily we would have said it was on their end, but of course the very same thing happened earlier today when you had server issues. Hope this helps.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 02:34 AM
Can you please share your form id or website where you have embeded your form. This will help us investigate your issue.
- MarilynLittAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 02:42 AMhttps://www.facebook.com/findtexasdogs?ref=ts&fref=ts It was either a
Lost or Found form, the user did not say. We have had no outage issues
since July 2012 when we started using JotForm until today when your server
had an outage. (It was posted on the forum) I think the same thing
- MarilynLittAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 02:33 PMIt is working now.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Thank you for letting us know and if you have any further troubles just know that we are here to help you if you need it.
- ETTINTLAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 04:21 AM
Could this also explain why I kept losing all the edits I was doing on a form yesterday? (If not, I'll send a seperate support ticket.)
- moonzkieAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 08:20 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience, there was a problem with our redis database which was down and a reboot fixed it. This problem caused the note saving issues. Please try to clear your browsers cache and see if this everthing if fine on your end as well.