- OpalGypsyAsked on April 10, 2013 at 08:02 AM
Can you please advise why I am unale to login to my account?
When I try to retrieve my password, a message appears saying that I do not have a valid account...
I hope you are able to solve the mystery and resolve the matter immediately as I have quite a few forms in the system that I need access to
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 09:09 AM
I deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Your account was auto suspended by our anti-phishing system.
I have reactivated your account. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- OpalGypsyAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 10:00 PMgood morning
I am again having trouble logging in to JotForm...
Can you please look into this and get back to me when I am able to login
thank you for your assistance in this urgent matter
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 03:56 AM
Can you please retry again at this time?
I checked your account, and it is currently active and have no issue.
Actually, you seem to be logged in already at the time you posted this messae, because you are using your JotForm username when you posted here.
- OpalGypsyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:50 AMthank you and yes, the website finally allowed me to login although it
didn't recognise my email address the 3 times I tried to send off for the
retrieval of my password... I finally logged in using my original email
address and my password... the login wouldn't accept my username to login
for some reason....
never mind though, I managed to login and am happily using Jotform once
thanks again for your help