- ShilonAsked on April 10, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Google Spreadsheets Connected to Google Docs See your submissions as Google Spreadsheet entries.
The GOOGLE Doc is NOT getting the data from jotform, and stays blank.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Please try removing the Google Spreadsheet Integration and then add it back again to rebuild the Integration. Do let us know if this issue continues.
- ShilonAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 03:26 PM
It is a cloned form, and a new integration, so it should work..
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 03:55 PM
It looks like that integration does not work with Hebrew field labels.
I have escalated the problem to our Development Team.
We will get back to you once we have any updates. Thank you.
- ShilonAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 03:59 PM
it was working until a week or two ago,
thanks for the update
- alp_denizAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 07:50 AM
This issue has already been fixed. Please accept our apologies on late notification.
- ShilonAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 08:21 AM