- Eric SchiowitzAsked on April 10, 2013 at 04:36 PM
I wanted to change the email address that my for gets sent to but Jotform says it can't find my account when I try to log in.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You have a Guest account with us, it is based on your browser cookies. In order to solve the issue, please simply register a Free account with us, your forms will be automatically transferred to your registered account.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- ericsiteAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 09:50 AM
Hi -My forms are coming through with a lot of foreign text. Please see red text below and advise how to remove. Thanks!
iemand heeft de volgende gegevens ingevult op Contact
Question Answer Name Eric Schiowitz email@example.com Type Question Message This is a test from Eric Do you like Wouterplanet? The user IP was: 126.96.36.199
To edit go here: http://submit.jotform.us/form.php?formID=30256022475144&sid=232015487452516765&mode=edit
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM
This text is appearing in your email because its added in your notification email content.
You can delete these text in your notification settings. Please follow these steps to edit:
1. Open your form in edit mode.
2. Click on "Email Alerts" from your top menu.
3. Select the notification you want to edit.
4. You will see the "Compose Email" screen where you can change the email content.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.