- heatexchangerquoteAsked on April 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Please see http://www.jotform.com/?formID=13322326624
On the 4th row, you will see "Flow Rate" which has a text box for SIDE #1 and a drop-down for RATE. I have two questions:
(1) How do I remove the "Click to edit" text that appears to the left of the RATE drop-down?
(2) How do I combine this text box and drop-down so they are both within the same border (right now they are each in a distinct/different box)?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 04:44 AM
1. You will have to empty out the title to to remove the "Click to edit".
2. Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine this two fields. What you have right now is the only alternative we have.
Hope this helps. Thank you.