- LegalViewAsked on April 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM
The form located at this page is issuing an error that reads,Internet Explorer has blocked this site from displaying content with security certificate errors.
It only does it with IE and Firefiox running Vista and XP.
I have stripped the form down to nothing, rid the spam captcha, removed virtually evry bit of content on the page and still the same thing is happening.
- LegalViewAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Tried to use an iframe and receive this error message
Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
For more information, see "About Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I checked your website and did a test submission successfully without any security warning. I used IE and Windows 7.
I am forwarding your issue to our Next level support. As soon as there are updates from them, you will get a notification via this thread.
- LegalViewAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Thank you Sidharth.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Just tested the page with IE 10 and did not get any problems.
- LegalViewAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM
It is happening with IE7 and 8 running XP
- KadeJMAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I just took a look and I was able to replicate this issue as you've mentioned for both IE7/8 on Win XP. This is actually a more common issue with older obsolete versions of Internet Explorer along with an Outdated OS since newer updated and more recent versions contain the most recently up-to-date coding to avoid problems like this.
I've reopened this ticket for our developers to take a second look at and I have also provided an updated note about your issue to confirm the replication of your problem. We will notify you as soon as we can with a solution to correct it.
- neha2010Answered on April 11, 2013 at 04:52 PM
We are having the same problem...
- pinoytechAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 05:59 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?
- neha2010Answered on April 11, 2013 at 06:06 PM
I'm seeing the warning in IE 8.
- neha2010Answered on April 11, 2013 at 06:07 PM
And a large percentage of our audience are still on IE 8
- pinoytechAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 06:11 PM
Can you please post this on a separate thread for me to escalate this to our next level support for further investigation and further assistance?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 03:09 AM
Sorry, one of our supporters thought it was an IE 10 issue and wrote that on the forum thread title and ticket information.
The problem was happening because of a bug on Windows XP. We have now implemented a fix and released it. I tested your form on Windows XP and IE 8 and it is working properly now.