- gpra_formsAsked on April 12, 2013 at 05:14 AM
In the following form I have a field 'Expense type'.If a particular Expense Type is selected, I have conditions that hide some fields.
This does condition is not invoked and I still see all the fields on UI . Am I missing something?
Pls reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 06:14 AM
Thanks for asking.
If you wish the form to function like this clone, please replace all of its conditions with the following:
(In most cases, it's better to set SHOW conditions than HIDE ones.)
If you wish further assistance, we'd be glad to help.
- gpra_formsAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Thanks a lot ...the form works when I access it via preview mode in Jotforms now.
The form is embedded in google site and it does not work there.( I can see the hidden fields. Is there anything I can do to make it work as an embedded form?
thanks for your help
- KadeJMAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Can you please share with us a link to your google site so that we can take a look at the problem?
You may want to try re-embedding it and make sure that you are following our guide found here http://www.jotform.com/help/19-Adding-Form-to-Google-Sites
- gpra_formsAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Hi Kate, I have re-embeded the form. Also crated a new site and embeddd the form
https://sites.google.com/a/student.gpra.org.au/testing/ ( account name, BSB etc are displayed)
jotform http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30756073515958 ( account name, BSB etc are hidden and do not show via jotform preview)
thanks for youe help
- pinoytechAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. With regards to the issue, can you please try to re-embed your form code in to your google website using iFrame method?
1. Go to you Google Site
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Click "Insert Menu" then select "More Gadgets" at the bottom
4. Select "Embed Gadget"
5. Put your form's iFrame embed code. Adjust gadget width and height to prevent forms being cut off, then press OK.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.