- JotForm SupportWelvinAsked on April 12, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Chinese Characters are missing when exporting submissions to PDF, comparison as follows;
Original Submissions from Form Submissions Page:
Missing Characters after exporting PDF:
Live Link for PDF: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/userfile/30943264001443.pdf
Please kindly check and advice.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 06:35 AM
Do you have a chance to learn which language he is using ? It's Chinese but they have lots of sub-character sets :!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 07:39 AM
Hi Sir EEE,
Let me ask the user. I thought we generalized Chinese Language on our system.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Response from him;We have use traditional Chinese on the form.John
Jotform Support <email@example.com> 於 2013年4月14日 19:44 寫道：
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 02:59 AM
I have improved our Chinese/Japan character-sets. On PDF export, I'm able to see the missing characters now.
Thanks for reporting the problem,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 03:16 AM
Thanks as well. I have to email the user now.