- cleemillAsked on April 12, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I have tried Zapier as the connecting link, but you have to select fields to fill the txt file and this is not going to work for our purposes. Is there another way to get the PDFs that are created in JotForm upon submission to be uploaded to Box? We are unable to use Google Doc integration due to HIPPA compliance rules. Thanks for any help
- KadeJMAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 11:56 AM
That is correct that it won't work with Zapier because it uses Triggers for basis of form responses and actions.
Also we do support FTP Upload if you want a copy of the Form Submission Data to be sent somewhere.
- cleemillAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 12:19 PMBox. I cannot use drop box because it is not HIPPA compliant. can you
provide more info on the FTP upload? or a way to make my entire submission
Christie-Lee Miller, MS, AT, ATC, CKTP *
University of Michigan, Athletic Trainer
Track and Field & Cross Country
1000 South State Street
Ann Arbor MI 48109
- KadeJMAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Hi Christie and thanks for clarifying. The FTP Upload Option just basically allows you to have Submissions Sent to a Private or Public Database of your Choice.
As far as making the entire submission of the form appear you can actually view these all at once as a whole or individually within your Submissions Control Panel.
To View your Submissions within JotForm follow these Steps:
(1) Go To My Forms
(2) Next Highlight the Form you want to see the Submissions for
(3) Now click on the " Submissions " button at the top toolbar in your My Forms Section