- nsbavaroAsked on April 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Forms stopped appearing on our website. Pleas help us get these back up ASAP. Is our account active? You should see a form on the following page: https://bavaroemployeebenefits.com/contact-us-2
Thank you for your rapid support.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM
You are not able to see the form due to an SSL error. I have forwarded your concern to our developers for further investigation.
- nsbavaroAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 04:27 PM
What sort of SSL error? Is there anything we can do on our end?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 04:44 PM
I couldn't replicate the problem on my end, also I have checked with an external tool, but there is no problem on secure.jotform.us's certificate.
Do you have a chance to ping/nslookup to secure.jotform.us on your end ?
- nsbavaroAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 05:00 PM
Although the sertificate was installed, the badge was never added to the site. It has been added now and it looks like it is back up and working on our end too now. Thank you for looking into this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 05:16 PM
The problem has been fixed by our Technicians. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.