- Mario SchwarkAsked on April 06, 2011 at 09:41 AM
My problem is, that I crashed my Sistem and renewed it. Normaly I get automaticly to my forms, when I called jotform.com. Now it is like that I am a new user. I didn´t notice that there is a register and login, I build my forms without login and it worked. But now I don´t have a loggin name and don´t know how I find my forms. I tried to put the my form number, but only get a site of code. Is there a way to get to my forms with the numer of one of them?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Can you send us the id's of the forms please? If you took the address from the source code then you might be going to the scripts folder. The address should be in the format
I see that you are using a guest account. You might find it easier to register a free accout and then import your forms into that - they will be much easier to manage for you. Please send on the Id and i'll try to help you through it.
- moschwarkAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Now I find one form, but I have 3. But searching the other 2 forms has no result, "no form found with this name".
- moschwarkAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 02:06 PM
http://www.jotform.com/jsform/10342140689 its called "Reserva de Hotel". The 3rd one is not so important.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 07:44 PM
The proper url for the form should be http://www.jotform.com/form/10342140689
Do you still have the form id's for the other two forms? If you have those forms embedded in your webpages, find anything that resembles this code:
<form class="jotform-form" action="http://www.jotform.com/submit.php" method="post" name="form_xxxxxxxxx" id="xxxxxxxxxx" accept-charset="utf-8"
The number in bold is the id of your form. You can recover those forms by importing them into your new Jotform account.
1. Go to My Forms page. Click New Form.
2. Choose Import Form > From a web page. Enter your form in this format: http://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxx - Replace xxxxx with the id of that particular form.
3. Click Continue.
- moschwarkAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 09:44 AM
Ok, thank you, this is very helpful. I just will do that. Thanks again!.