- earthdaysfAsked on April 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM
JotForm allows html in headers and checkbox options, which is great. The html is correctly rendered, which is great.
Example, i can enter ul, li, b, a, and other tags into the checkbox option text.
Problem: the control forgets the html if you edit it.
Request, remember inline html/css in header, checkbox-opton, and similar controls.
(PS, plz give us a bigger editing area.)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2013 at 06:04 AM
The option to preserve your codes is actually present, you will just need to use the "Options" button from the toolbar instead of the field itself;
The "Options" button will also give you a bigger editing area.
- earthdaysfAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 07:31 PM
Thanks for the best form builder.
- earthdaysfAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 04:41 AM
This funcationality seems to be missing from Header control.
SubHeader has it, but not Header.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 05:08 AM
Are you still referring on adding HTML Codes to the Labels or Options? With regards to the header, how about using our Free Text HTML Field?
With this field, you can always customize your Text as Headers.
- bayviewboomAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 11:15 PM
True, the HTML widget can be anything!
But we like pre-formatted :)