- nbgcpAsked on April 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM
This is a time-sensitive registration form. It was working fine and now it says it is not available.
Here is the page on which I have tried both script and iframe.
there was a time limit set on this incorrectly. I enabled the form and changed the limit date.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on April 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM
- nbgcpAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:02 AMHi Unfortunately, the application has disappeared again and today is the
deadline. Several people are emailing us to say that they just assumed we
were not taking any more applications which is not the case. Can you help
me sort this out?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I checked your form and see that you have set the form Submission Limits and thats the reason the form is disabled now.
Request you to delete/change this "Expiration Date" and enabe your form. Let us know if you want us to do this for you and we are happy to do it for you.
- nbgcpAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:18 AMYes, please do this as soon as possible. What is the limit? I thought it
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Sorry, I meant the "Expiration Date".
I have change the "Expiration date" to "2013-04-16" and enabled your form. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- nbgcpAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:27 AMOkay, THANK YOU -- the form is back up!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.