- providentwmgAsked on April 06, 2011 at 01:08 PM
I created a form after going to your website for the first time and watching the initial tutorial that popped up. I created the form without first setting up an account, and I do not know how I can find that form again. I have since set up an account (name is providentwmg I believe), but want to get back to the original form that I created to make changes. The link is below:
Please let me know if it is possible to get back to this form to make changes.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 02:27 PM
You can clone a form via following these steps below:
1. Copy the form URL of the form you would like to have on your account,
2. Log into your account,
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page,
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.