- hlcadminAsked on April 06, 2011 at 01:23 PM
I use Jotform constantly and I have a basic understanding of html/css. I am trying to customize the color of the field container (where we enter our information), and I'm having trouble doing that. Please let me know if there is a way to change the color of the field container from white to a light gray.
Thanks so much for your help,
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 03:15 PM
You can use Jotform's CSS Injection property.
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click on "Preferences" button
4. Click on "Form Styles" tab
You will get a window like below where you can see "Inject Custom CSS" area:
There you can inject your CSS codes into your forms. This code below would be helpful to you as far as I believe. You need to change color as you wish.
background-color : #99FFCC; !important