- PrideonetravelAsked on April 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I like the function to be able to send a reply directly from your Jotform daskboard and I have two questions regarding this:
1. Can you set up a signature just like you have with your email so everytime you send an email through your Jot Form dashboard you do not have to enter a signature everytime.
2. And can you also set it up so the reply will automatically be sent to my inbox as well?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 05:57 PM
You must be refering to the submissions reply email.
I'd like to inform you that its purpose is not for responding to Notification Emails . This email utility have limitation of sending/responding to emails. This is to prevent the useage of this utility for sending spam emails.
I suggest you continue using the current Notification E-mail to received and send reply to submissions emails.
Please inform us if you have more inquiry.
- PrideonetravelAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 06:00 PM
OK, thanks for your reply . . . yes, that was what I was referring to. What you suggested will work fine; I can do that!