- hj1actAsked on April 14, 2013 at 03:54 PM
If you check out my form below, you'll see that questions are about a drama festival result.
I've used check boxes and radio buttons for the company awards and I've just figured out how to positioned form fields to identify nominees and winners for individual actors' awards. See Beryldene Hunt Cup nominations and winner for example.
How, please, do I duplicate that mulitple choice nomination question, so that I don't have to duplicate all of the constituent drop downs?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 06:50 PM
Please use the duplicate field property of the field.
1. Select the field, and click on the gear like icon.
2. Click on Duplicate optoin.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further question.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:30 AM
UPDATE: This has now been implemented. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.
- senetAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 03:44 AM
I'm very surprised. I can not find the "duplicate".
Where is the "duplicate" button?
Thank you in advance for your help!
- senetAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:06 AM
I just found the explanation ...
There is a bug in the matrix.
The translation is not good.
In the French version, the word "duplicate" turned into "passworde" (??)
Je viens de trouver l'explication...
Il y a un bug dans la matrice.
La traduction n'est pas bonne tout simplement. Dans la version française, le mot "dupliquer" s'est transformé en "passworde" (???)
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 06:15 AM
Thank you for reporting this to us. May we request that you create a new thread about this issue so we can forward this to our dev team and rectify the problem. You can title it as "French translation for 'duplicate' was change to 'passworde' ". We thank you for your cooperation.
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 06:19 AM
I can see that my colleague has already submitted a ticket about this issue. We can use this thread instead http://www.jotform.com/answers/303729