- Rich BelangerAsked on April 06, 2011 at 03:14 PM
how can I change it from Sales@NewEnglandRegisters.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
We had changed our domain name and let newenglandregisters.com lapse.
Tony Pallotta was the contact at the time. he is no longer with us.
This tag may help you confirm that this is really my form.
<input name="formID" value="91771137565" type="hidden">
it comes from the form page Tony set up long ago.
Also below is a screen shot of what I got today.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 04:49 PM
To change the recipient email address, you must be able to login to the account that has the form.
1. In the form builder window, go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. This will bring up the Compose Email Wizard. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Email Settings.
3. Change the old recipient email address to the new one.
4. Click Finish then save your forms.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.