- Ishu11Asked on April 15, 2013 at 01:15 AM
I have to use 3 dates. so in first date picker the current date shows that it is working. But other two are not working..
- glennleeAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 03:39 AM
I have tried to used 3 date time picker in my form but I did not replicate the same error.
Is your form embedded to a website? If yes, please share with us the website url or your form url.
- Ishu11Answered on April 16, 2013 at 02:50 AM
My website is not uploaded. And you can see other two calender are not working. I dont know why.. I have include all css and js file also. Now what should i do??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:43 AM
Can you tell us what form from your account? For us to check further. Also, please let us know the webpage URL to where the form is embedded.
Our iframe method might help, please try that as well: How to Get Form iFrame Codes.
- Ishu11Answered on April 16, 2013 at 02:49 PM
The date picker is not working in my form. It is working well in my account.
- Ishu11Answered on April 16, 2013 at 04:03 PM
I am making website on jsp. And i found that the html file is working very well. But that same code when i paste in jsp page and run that form at that time my only one date time picker work.. I have to use 3 date time pickers. So other 2 are not worked.. Why this is not work in jsp???
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Can you try an iFrame embedding option? It does not conflict with anything on the page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:37 PM
Here is a link about getting your form iFrame code.
- Ishu11Answered on April 17, 2013 at 01:02 AM
I cannot use iframe. Because we have to use form tag and its element..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 02:38 AM
Hi, I have test embedded your form here https://shots.jotform.com/jonathan/webtest/test_3calendar.html
You can see the 3 date time picker fields are working just fine. I also use the default js script to embed.
As our colleague Mike_T already mentioned, it is probably a script conflict between your website and the form's script.
If you can provide us more details on how you meant to use form tag and its element and why it is preventing you to use the iframe code embed, we can probably assist you resolve the conflict.
Contact us again anytime should you need further assistance.
- Ishu11Answered on April 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Yes i know the problem. The css and java script is conflict with other form. But i changed the name of all css and script. But the problem is not solved.
- Ishu11Answered on April 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Can you send me all css and java scripts that used in date time picker???
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Can you please provide a live example where we can check the problem? This should help us diagnose the problem further. It is ten times easier if we can see it in our own browsers.
Regarding on the CSS and JS for the date time picker, I'd suggest to download your form source code. How to download your Form Source Code. You can find it all there under CSS and JS folder. The file name starts with calendarview they are calendarview.css, calendarview.js, you can also find some settings at jotform.js.
- Ishu11Answered on April 17, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Thank you to all.. My date time picker is working but look like this image..
I adjust the above and below space but that is not effect any thing..
- Ishu11Answered on April 17, 2013 at 01:21 PM
Why my uploaded image is not display here..??
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 01:21 PM
Can you please repost or provide the direct link image as your previous post returns an invalid attachment file? Thank you.
- Ishu11Answered on April 17, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Yes i had upload image in other new question..
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Thanks, we'll check your other thread.