- dramatickatAsked on April 15, 2013 at 09:59 AM
Attached is a screen shot of what they see...here is a link to what I see...http://www.ceeas.org/?page_id=2051Page URL:
- glennleeAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I tried to view your website in IE 7,8,9 ,firefox and chrome but I can view your website without problem.
Here is the screenshot when i viewed your form using IE7
You can also try using iframe method. Iframe is supported in all major browsers.
- dramatickatAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I tried the iFrame and now it is blocking the site...saying that it is gaming site.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Your form is working fine on my end also. Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies after you re-embed your form code to your website? If not, can you please give a try?
- dramatickatAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM
The form works on for "most". I am just wondering how to get around a firewall.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM
The only solution i can think of is to whitelist jotform domain in firewall. Apart from this I am not sure how you can bypass a firewall.
- dramatickatAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 01:17 PM
Thank you! I have contacted their Tech Director to see if they can whitelist it.