- JeroleAsked on April 06, 2011 at 06:50 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 07:52 PM
I'm not sure what you mean with field box rule. If you're referring to the input box - the box where you type in information - then here is how you do it:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS
2. Copy this code:
4. Save your forms.
Hope this helps. Contact us again if you have further questions.
- skechAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 06:17 PM
This changes the text box colour but not the text area colour or the colour of any other fields, how can all the fields be changed?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 03:16 AM
Use this code instead:
input is for the textbox
textarea is, obviously, for the text area
select is for the dropdowns
Background color for radio buttons and checkboxes cannot be changed. I hope you find this information useful.
- glennscollinsAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 11:42 AM
What is the css code for making field areas transparent?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Please try this code:
Let us know how it works for you. Thanks!