- brightfuturesfarmAsked on April 15, 2013 at 02:02 PM
I love Jotforms, HOWEVER, the submit feature for PayPal is seriously flawed and interrupts my web site's user experience. When my visitor clicks "Buy Now" I should be able to specify two things:
1) Specify a new page that opens and goes to PayPal.
2) The page underneath the PayPal page (the original page on my site with my "Buy Now" form) should go to my "Thank You" page.
As you have it now, when the "Buy Now" button is clicked, the PayPal window opens in the same window, and it takes my web site visitor off of my page. That's a serious flaw in your form set up.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 02:59 PM
1. That's possible by adding target = "_blank" on the form tag line. Of course this can be achieved using your form source code. How to get your Form Source Code
<form target = "_blank" class="jotform-form" action="http://submit.jotformpro.com/submit/31045736566962/" method="post" name="form_31045736566962" id="31045736566962" accept-charset="utf-8">
That should open up the paypal checkout on the new window. Actually I see no difference on the paypal buttons setup, they loads the checkout on the same page by default unless you edit its button source.
2. I don't get it exactly but I think this isn't doable with the form. When you used any payment tool, thank you page comes after a complete checkout process has been successfuly settled on the payment gateway.
Hope this clears your concern. Thank you!
- brightfuturesfarmAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Thank you .. I'll changer the code as you suggest, and check the follow up page after a test order. THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING! THAT'S WHAT I CALL EXCELLENT SERVICE! :)