- Irina BrusilovskyAsked on April 06, 2011 at 08:41 PM
I can't get into my account and I've tried to get the information necessary to reset my password but the system is stating that there is no account with my email address listed. I've used this system before and have live/active forms on my Facebook page so I'm not sure what the problem is. Please help me.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 09:06 PM
The form on the facebook account was created using a guest account related to
an AOL email address. I searched the database for a user with the email address
email@example.com however there were no results posted.
You need to have JotForm account to manage the forms and submissions.
Once you visit the JotForm site you will see something like this on the
left side of the page:
Just create an account by clicking the button and use your own email address.Best Regards,
Your guest account will be merged with this new account automatically.
- Irina BrusilovskyAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Okay, so these forms were created by me probably from either:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Is there any way to get the passwords for these forms as I'd like to make some changes?
I've tried inputting these in to reset my password but it won't do that... don't I have to have an account to create and save forms?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 04:20 AM
The forms were created under a guest user there are no passwords for
guest users since at the time the it was created it was using the
browser cookies. But since you have the form id what you can do is to sign up
for an account with JotForm then once logged in you may clone/duplicate the
existing form so that you can make changes to it.
Once you are logged in to your JotForm account you may clone the form.
Please visit the following link for the instructions:
This is the JotForm url of the form added to your facebook account.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 04:22 AM
I have checked those email addresses and there are no forms associated with those. I also have double checked your email and can't seem to find anything.
Can you tell us on what email you are receiving your email notices?
- Irina BrusilovskyAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 09:59 AM
The email notices are going to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com.
I will create an account as suggested but just figured I had already created one since I had forms that were working.
Thanks for any additional help :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Forms created under Guest accounts work indefinitely. If you had those forms embedded in your pages, you can have them imported into your newly registered account so you can have complete control over them.
To import your forms:
1. Sign in to your brand new Jotform account.
2. Go to the My Forms page. Click on New Forms button
3. In the New Form Wizard, choose Import Form > From a web page and then enter the URL of the page where you have embedded your forms.
4. Click Next. That's it! Your guest account's form is now imported into your new Jotform account.
Hope you find this helpful. Get back to us if you have any other queries.