- blindfaithxAsked on April 06, 2011 at 09:58 PM
My name font and email font are showing up perfectly, however for some reason the font in the text area field is completely different. I want to use the grey preview text for all my descriptions as shown below, but the text area is making it inconsistant. Help?
** All of my fonts are set to HelveticaPage URL:
- blindfaithxAnswered on April 06, 2011 at 10:21 PM
I looked at it on safari and it looked fine, the above preview is from firefox. Anyone else using firefox and seeing it this way? Or is somethign odd about my personal settings?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 08:40 AM
A bare text area is normally set in courier new font face on all browsers. What you can do is inject this CSS code:
1.Edit your form and click Preferences
2. A pop-up will show up, go to Form Styles tab, at the bottom is the Inject Custom CSS field
3. Click the "Click to Edit" part beside the Inject Custom CSS and paste the CSS that I gave
Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
Hope this helps.
- blindfaithxAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Thank you, with a little tweaking (making helvetica a consistant size) it looks much better. Thanks!