- smithkimAsked on April 16, 2013 at 04:38 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 06:52 AM
Thanks for asking. Here's how:
1. Right-click the payment field and then click Payment Wizard:
2. When the wizard loads click Next > Next
3. Click the product you wish to edit, make the requisite changes and save them:
Also see this guide. It's best to view the video directly on YouTube in HD (720p) and fullscreen:
If you wish additional information on editing a specific property, please elaborate.
- smithkimAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 09:25 AMIt seems you don't get these options when using the iPad!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Unfortunately, as explained by NeilVicente of our maintenance team in this other thread, even though forms created in the form builder can be used on iPads, the form builder itself cannot. I will submit a ticket requesting that this situation be rectified.
In the meantime, is there a desktop or laptop computer you can use to edit the forms?
- smithkimAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:47 PMYes there is now. I was away abroad and only had the ipad with me.
- Hi EveryoneI just managed to create my first jotform on my iPad2!The 2 browsers that are working for me are in the Apple (and Google) AppStore: - Photon Browser (with web mode enabled). Just go to setup, mode: webmode - Puffin Web Browser (the blue one, the green one is free and may be slower.)The reason they work: - They emulate a remote computer (connect to a virtual computer from Photon or Puffin). - The remote computer can edit the forms.Can I please ask a Android users to check, that these 2 browsers also work on their devices as well (phones and tablets), as I don't have Android devices? Thanks.If I could wish: I would ask Jotform, to give us a time estimation, about when portable form creation is possible like: * a) create an app for smartphones and tablets (iPad and Android) which can also create forms? * b) or use a mobile website that also can create jotforms on iOS and Android native smartphone and tablet browsers?- Switching to a certain browser is only a quick fix. - This however frees the developer to create a great portable solution ASAP, so that jotform can become even more valuable!Hope this helps.Thanks and Regards, Patrick
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Please open a separate thread for each of your separate question and suggestions.