What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
change of recipient addressAsked by Renee Bosma on April 16, 2013 at 08:24 AM
I want the form I created for people to enter a course sent to someone else's email address - not to mine. I thought that this is possible. I only don't understand how to accomplish this. There is some explanation, but I just don't understand it. I hope you can help me out.
Please follow the procedure below to change the recipient email:
1. Open your form for which you want to change the email address into the form builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab and then click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you wish to change the recipient
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. On the bottom right of the envelope, you will see a field labeled "Recipient E-mail:". Click the address, select all of it (Ctrl+A) and type the new address.
6. Click "Finish" and save the change
If you want us to change the recipient email address, let us know the email id and we will change it for you.