- Renee BosmaAsked on April 16, 2013 at 08:24 AM
I want the form I created for people to enter a course sent to someone else's email address - not to mine. I thought that this is possible. I only don't understand how to accomplish this. There is some explanation, but I just don't understand it. I hope you can help me out.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 08:47 AM
Please follow the procedure below to change the recipient email:
1. Open your form for which you want to change the email address into the form builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab and then click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you wish to change the recipient
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. On the bottom right of the envelope, you will see a field labeled "Recipient E-mail:". Click the address, select all of it (Ctrl+A) and type the new address.
6. Click "Finish" and save the change
If you want us to change the recipient email address, let us know the email id and we will change it for you.