- leonidbilchenkoAsked on April 17, 2013 at 05:02 AM
I have a problem with required fields. They do not work.
I downloaded the source code of my form with the scripts and CSS, and installed on the site, but the required fields are not working.
So I used an empty file html-file, conflict with the script should not be.
What's the problem? Maybe that in the settings? But the form works fine on the original link for your service.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 08:07 AM
When you downloaded the source code, "js" and "css" folder must have been downloaded. Please upload these folders to the same location where you have uploaded your html file.
This should resolve your issue. Let us know if you continue to have this issue.
- leonidbilchenkoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Today I tried. But still not working.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 01:03 PM
I checked your code and if you have copied your form's code in empty html file, why do you have jquery and other js files reference in your code.
Please remove these lines form your code and see if you continue to have this issue.
- leonidbilchenkoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:26 PM
I downloaded a folder at this link.
Put it in the root of the site. That's it.
That is, in fact I downloaded the non-working code.Because the required fields are not working.
- leonidbilchenkoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Also, I tried to remove those scripts that you have indicated, but required fields still do not work.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Yes i checked that myself. I see that there is a CSS file missing when you download the source code.
I am creating a ticket and forwarding your issue to our development team so that they can have a look.
Please stand by for updates from them.
- leonidbilchenkoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:56 PM
OK, thank you!
- leonidbilchenkoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:57 PM
I hope it will not be too long, as I will soon start registration.
- leonidbilchenkoAnswered on May 04, 2013 at 07:32 AM
What about my question?
No one takes the time to answer me?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 04, 2013 at 10:03 AM
This issue is already assign to one of developer and doing his best to fixed this immediately. Don't worry, as soon as this issue sorted out, we will inform you immediately.
Thank you for you patience!
- alp_denizAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 08:45 AM
I could not replicate the problem. It works like charm! Do you also confirm?
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on November 09, 2013 at 08:30 AM
Hi it seems that the problem are missing files. Have you tried this again? you still be able replicate the problem? We have made a fix on this last month. Hope that its now fixed on your side.