- juleslediardAsked on April 17, 2013 at 07:26 AM
I have someone who already has a jot form account that i want to add as a sub-user on my paid account - how do I do this please.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 07:47 AM
You need to simply ask the person's email id which he has used to create jotform account. Once you have the email id, use that to Setup sub account and share form.
Shared form will automatically be visible to user in "My Forms" >> "Shared with you" on left menu tab.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- juleslediardAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 07:48 AM
I've done that but they can't see the forms.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 08:08 AM
Let us know which email id you have used to share your forms? I will have a check on it.
- juleslediardAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 08:10 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 08:14 AM
I checked the account and see the shared form is visible there.
Please ask user to clear browser cache and login to jotform account.
Let us know if you continue to have this issue.