- rhormazarAsked on May 24, 2010 at 09:01 PMfor some reason hitting submit form doesn't validate that all the required fields are filled.. also hitting refresh after sending a form re-sends the email.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 01:25 AMCan you send us the URL of the form that has this problem? Please also describe which fields are not validated.
- rhormazarAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 01:06 PMneedagent.us is the webiste. if you click in and out of the field is asks for them.. but if you dont touch anything and just hit send, it just sends it blank
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 03:59 AMJust tested it and it asked me to enter the required field. Have you already resolved this problem by updating the form code on your site?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2010 at 07:55 AMIf I try to submit the form without filling any field I get error message and it asks me to complete the required fields. I use Firefox on Mac OS X.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 28, 2010 at 03:36 AMOK, I see the problem on Chrome.
I added this to our bug list. We will look into it.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 09:04 AM
We have fixed your problem and it's working now. Please check your form again.