- cdacpnsAsked on April 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Is there a way to reduce the column width in survey matrix?
- glennleeAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Yes you can add matrix width on the properties.
1. Click the matrix field.
2. Then click the gear icon.
3. On the properties, Edit the Table width.
On your form matrix, the width is not changing because of the long sentence you have entered. I suggest put <br> in the middle of the sentence.
Here is the cloned form. I hope this helps you. Thanks!
- cdacpnsAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 11:33 AMThank you so much.
- glennleeAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM
You're welcome. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again!