- HaydeeAsked on April 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM
You, can add unique ID to your form submission to achieve your requirement. Please refer this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/79-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- HaydeeAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 10:59 AMGreat! Thank you! Ill look into it.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
- HaydeeAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 11:19 PMHello,
Is there any way of making it viewable on the form so I can email it to our
clients and they can refer to that number if they have any questions re the
201 Columbia Ave.
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
T: (201) 313-6726
F: (888) 854-0281
For more information, please visit us at
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM, JotForm Support Forum <
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 01:30 AM
Yes, simply create an autoresponder that you can customize1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" and click "Next"You can either build a custom template using the toolbar or modify the HTML version of the email body (by click on HTML button), hidden field will be visible to your user
- HaydeeAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 09:11 AMThank you!
- dynamicevidenceAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 08:30 PM
Can we fill out a form by using our iphone/ipad? I've download the app for the iphone but its not letting me fill out a form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM
This thread has been resolved. Your question seems to be unrelated on the topic, please open a new thread for your question so we can assist you better. Thank you!