- ggp_adminAsked on April 17, 2013 at 03:32 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 05:00 PM
I have checked your form, and I can see blank incompleted payments. Did you fill the form out and actually made a payment?
- ggp_adminAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 05:13 PM
No. When I select two registration productsd, the total is never updated, then when I submit the registration I am never brought to a paypal screen
- pinoytechAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 05:49 PM
Are you referring to which form? Can you please share to us the URL of your form for further assistance?
- ggp_adminAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 06:55 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 07:17 PM
I've check your form but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Please take a look at this: http://www.screencast.com/t/tTnFBQ0Vjq
Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try.
- ggp_adminAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 07:49 PM
I cleared both cache and cookies. I also logged out of jotform. Then when I accesssed the form it works well with paypal.
Thanks you so much for your helpful and quick response. Rarely have i had a technical issue resolved so quickly.
Jotform is proving to be a great solution for our non-profit!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I'm glad that everything is working fine now. If ever you have problems again with your form, feel free to contact us again at anytime.
Have a great day!