- dclempaAsked on April 18, 2013 at 04:17 AM
Here is the order form template that I am using.
I want to make another one with 125 items. Is there any way to split those items into two or three pages. The
form would be too long with 125 items on one page.
Any suggestions? The items will be similar to my form now but just more items. I have like 26 labels of the Alphabet
from A to Z. They sell for 4.75 each but I don't know any other way to do this but to put each item seperate because\
they may want to order 1 roll of labels letter "A" then maybe another roll of label letter "B"
- moonzkieAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 07:04 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to divide a payment field. What I suggest you to do is to make use of the Add New Option so you can instead of having all of the letters as a separate product you can instead name the product as ie. Alphabets then have all the letters in a dropdown option.
PS: You can add as much dropdown option as you want.
Hope this helps.
- dclempaAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 06:13 PMMoonskie
Thanks for the reply. I tried what you said but I cannot get it to work properly. If you just choose one of the items (letter) then you are
are good to go but if you let’s say want to buy one item letter “A’ and then buy 2 of letter “B”, it will not calculate but once. Am I doing
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 10:27 PM
My suggestion would be to put a fixed wiidth on your product section and make the products scrollable. Example would be this: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31064811210943?
I think this would be the easiest solution. If you like, we can provide you the CSS codes and inject it to your form to make the product sections like this.
- dclempaAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 10:40 PMWow, Elton your support team is fantastic!! That code would surely do the trick. Can you send it to me or show me where to go get it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Sorry for the delay.
Is this the form that you'd like to make the product scrollable? http://form.jotform.us/form/30987304352152
I am asking this because there's an ID on the CSS code that needs to be matched on your product field ID. This is needed in order for the code to work on your form.
If that's the form, inject the following CSS codes to that form.
border: 1px solid #B8B8B8;
Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!
- dclempaAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 12:36 AMNo the http://form.jotform.us/form/30987304352152 is finished and only needed the 32 items.
The http://form.jotform.us/form/31070890432145 is the one that I am trying to put 60 to 100 items on. I only added one item
to the template and I am trying to learn how to set this form up before continuing to add items.
I added the script you gave me to this form but it must not be right because all the items do not show up when you scroll and
the “Total” at the bottom of the page overlaps the “Next Page Button” I guess I need to learn how to match ID on the CSS code
my product field ID. I want to use this script on several forms that I will be creating.
How and where do I get the two ID numbers?
You can look at what I did. I guess the #id_29 is the ID on the CSS code?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 04:55 AM
As far as I can see, all the product items (9 items) on this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/31070890432145 are visible when you scroll down. The codes given by my colleague is correct.
To fixed the alignment for Grand Total, inject this codes to your form:
margin-top: 25px !important;
Same Guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Then, find and remove this codes:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 05:06 AM
I forgot to mention on how you can find the Field ID's and Classes to the form. Two ways;
1. By following this guide: How to Find Field IDs & Names
2. Using Inspect Element feature of Chrome and Firefox, highlight or point your mouse to the item on the form you want to check its ID/Class then Right Click and click "Inspect Element;
- dclempaAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 05:59 AMWelvin
Thanks, that was my mistake. All the items are there. I was thing of all the items on the other form.
Thank you for your excellent support!!