What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
what do i need to do to get the forms via email!Asked by scooter on April 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I did what the FAQ said to do and submited it 2 times!
I am getting the TEST email!
Thanks for your help love the site and think I will use it offten!
email FAQ site love
I checked you account and see that you haven't registered yet. Request you to register as free account.
I checked your form and see that you have not set the receipient email id and thats the reason you are not receiving the notification email when someone submit your form.
Please follow these steps to add recipient email id:
1. Open your form in form builder
2. While on the "Setup and Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification from the list.
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. On the bottom right of the envelope, you will see a field labeled "Recipient E-mail:". Click the address and type the new address.
6. Click "Finish" and save the change
Let us know if you need further assistance.