- zifboxbizAsked on April 19, 2013 at 02:49 AM
I've just pasted some new code for an updated form into Dreamweaver. Although the form seems to work fine, there are 2 places where Dreamweaver clearly has some trouble with it.
Makes the page a bit hard to work on. Is there something wrong, or is it Dreamweaver?
I've uploaded the form with the 'bad code' to the URL mentioned.
- jalaludeenAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 03:19 AM
I think you have clear now, any further assistance feel free to contact us.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I have checked your form but was not able to replicate the same issue in my end. Please try using IFRAME embed code and see if it works.
If the issue still persist, please contact us again.
- jotform1939Answered on June 13, 2013 at 03:59 PM
I have been having issues with embedding a form into Dreamweaver using the DW specific code but also was successful in using the iFrame. I'd like to be able to use the DW code though because it would make it easier to edit within Dreamweaver if I need to. I'm using CS6.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Please feel free to describe the problem you are having with the Dreamweaver embedding method via this form. We will be happy to help.