- RayshunAsked on April 19, 2013 at 04:01 AM
In our camp forms, when a customer presses submit, it automatically takes that customer to a PayPal payment page. How do we insert the html code to use our own payment button during checkout? Thank you
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 08:24 AM
If i understood correct, you want to change the submit button to your own button. Is that correct?
There are several Button style already designed. Please refer this guide for more info: https://www.jotform.com/help/118-Submit-Button-Style-Beautiful-Submit-Buttons-on-Your-Forms
You can also change your submit button to a custom image. Please follow these steps:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Submit Button" field
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- CharlieAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 09:32 PM