- Christian WatsonAsked on April 19, 2013 at 06:42 AM
Now I have a question - is it possible to only import the contact into iContact if they opt in to your email list (for example, they check a subscribe check box)?
This is a re-post of a comment on Integration With iContact Email Marketing Tools
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I know for sure this can be accomplished with our current Mailchimp integration, however, I am not sure if iContact has this option in their side or if our current API to connect to them is updated. Let me make some tests and I'll get back to you later
- observintAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 01:18 PM
Thanks - I appreciate it!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 05:12 AM
This option is now available for our iContact integration. Please do check it out and let us know what you think.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 09:22 AM
Neil already posted an update here, but here is my blog post about this.
- observintAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 09:23 AM
Thanks again - we will try it out this week and let you know how we get on.