- lmabsonAsked on April 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Is there a way to add other form fields to the full address field or even better create other full form fields?
This is a re-post of a comment on How To Remove Fields From Full Address Field
- KadeJMAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Do you mean that you want to combine some fields into one section similar to the field cluster used in the Address Field.
Something like this might be a possibility and we can try. It would most likely use some Injected CSS to try to reposition fields. But it will take some time and could be a bit tricky.
May I ask what your envision of this is? Or what you had in mind of trying to combine and replace?
- lmabsonAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 05:36 PMThank you for your prompt response! I'm looking for the ability to combine various types of form fields in the manner that you have your full address field. I will use this to develop forms that would make it easier to input data in my profession (i.e. private investigation, process service, etc.). At the moment I am focusing on the following type of set up below, which may need to be modified:
full address field
drop-down box field
date and time field
any assistance in this area would be greatly appreciated.
Larry L Mabson, LPI
LARRY L. MABSON INVESTIGATIONS
PO Box 8675
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310
Florida License A2200373
- pinoytechAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Can you please take a look at this demo form that I've created if this is what you want to achieve in your form?
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- lmabsonAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 10:00 AMThe order of the fields are correct. But I want all of them to be grouped together in one module like that of your full address fields. I would also like the "your name" field to be one single field rather than have it broken down into first and last name. If you are able to group them I would finally want the ability to substitute the fields should I need to make modifications to a form design.
- moonzkieAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 01:59 PM
Unfortunately, we can only do something similar to how the Address field looks like (as my collegue's demo) but as for the grouping them together on submission is not possible. I will try to forward this request to our developers and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.