- QTLCentersAsked on April 19, 2013 at 04:20 PM
This has to do with form http://www.jotform.us/QTLCenters/NETI2013-14
When I created the form, the radio buttons and boxes were in place as they should have been.
But when they come up on my website... and in Jotform Preview... the buttons are gone and instead of buttons, it repeats the words the buttons refer to. Tried to attach pictures to this, but they didn't stick. Shows up correctly in the form builder, but not in preview or on the web.
What do you think I might have done incorrectly?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 04:50 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your website? We need to check how the form look while embedded on your website.
As is now, using your form's direct URL http://www.jotform.us/QTLCenters/NETI2013-14 to preview, I could not see the problem as I can view the full form on each type of browser Chrome, FF, and IE9.
Will await your updates.
- dboliekAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 08:25 PMwww.explornet.net/arkansas-training.html and click on the button
Still showing up on my firefox browser.
- dboliekAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 08:30 PMJonathan... this shows up on the form builder. Is correct
*This is what shows up on FF and Chrome that I have. It also shows up
- dboliekAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 08:37 PMWhile I presume you can get to it, the form on form builder is --
- dboliekAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 08:55 PMDon't know what you did, but it's working correctly. It may have been
something I had some trouble with. I inserted a map... a screen capture
from Snag-it. I hit "save" but may not have clicked "complete" on the
html section. Immediately after that the map did not save onto the form
and the buttons went haywire.
I just reinserted the map and did the "complete" and "save" thing in the
proper order and all seems to be working. Don't know what that dynamic
is. I have been having just a bit of trouble and it may be my mouse.
Jotform Form Builder was slow to respond to mouse clicks.
I know none of this makes sense... but it is what it is. Thanks for
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 06:56 AM
Glad to hear its working now. If you come across any issues, just feel free to message us here.