- kmf418Asked on April 20, 2013 at 01:33 AM
I have created a number of forms, but no matter what I do, I am unable to recive emails of filled out forms. Can someone please help me with this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 07:49 AM
It's because your email address is in our bounce list, for this reason:
5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554 - Message not allowed. -[PH01] Emal not accepted for policy reason.
Your email is in our bounce list also because your form don't have any Sender Details settings. Please kindly check and make sure to add Sender Name and Email. I suggest you to use firstname.lastname@example.org as your Form Sender Email, set it up like this one;
Please check this guide for more information and solutions: How To Setup Email Alerts To Prevent Bouncing Issues
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 07:53 AM
By the way, I've remove your email address from the said list. Please kindly follow the solution given to avoid this from happening again.
Follow this guide on checking your form notification settings: Finding out E-Mail Address Used for Submission Notifications.
- kmf418Answered on April 20, 2013 at 02:20 PMThank you,
Your solution worked perfectly. Greatly appreciated.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 02:22 PM
Glad to know that.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 06:44 PM
Your query shall be answered on a separate thread shortly.