- Susan PiatekAsked on April 20, 2013 at 02:43 AMQuestions:1. Can I make my jotform appear like a .pdf on my website?2. Can I program the form to automatically appear on my website on a specific date or do I have to do this manually? For example, I don't want people to have the ability to register before 8:30am on 6/1/13.3. Usually I have space for a specific event for only so many people. Is there a way to have a counter of how many spaces are available? If yes, then how and is there some kind of notification I can send to others who try to sign them up after spaces are full - example, I'd like to tell them they will be placed on a wait list.Thank you!!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 08:12 AM
1. You can create a PDF version of your form but it's not fillable as expected. It's purpose is for printing and documentation. Example: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/testPDF.pdf
Here's How to Create a PDF Form.
2. I think this is doable with Conditional Logic on Forms. Add a date/time field to your form under Quick Tools and create a condition that hides all the fields before that date. Therefore user's can't see your form before the defined date on condition. Example:
3. Unfortunately that's not possible with JotForm. You may however, set a submissions limit to your form instead so user's will not be able to submit an entry once the the limit is reached Here's how to limit submissions. How to Limit Submissions in a Form.
Hope this helps. Thanks!